November 2016 meeting agenda
Join the Boston Association of Black Journalists for the association’s next general meeting. The meeting will take place 7 p.m. Tuesday Nov. 1 at Emerson College’s Common Ground.
Here is the meeting’s agenda.
November 2016 BABJ meeting agenda
Meeting date: 7 -9 p.m. Tuesday Nov. 1
Location: Common Ground (10th floor), 120 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Parking: There is metered parking surrounding the Boston Common. The Boston Common Garage charges $14 in the evening for up to three hours. It’s $18 if it’s over three hours. There are cheaper parking lots in walking distance. (Consult Spot Hero or your favorite parking app.)
Public transportation: Red and Green lines to the Park Street station. Orange line to Chinatown station.
Conference call information: Please contact the association at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial update – Zuri Berry
- Chapter filings – Zuri Berry
- 2017 Region 1 conference: Philadelphia – Zuri Berry
- Meet and greets with: Boston City Councilor Tito Jackson, Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh, Boston NAACP president Michael Curry – Gary Washburn
2. Chapter calendar
- Holiday event
- Student project/student resume workshop
- Harvard student women’s group
- Scholarship program
- Upcoming chapter deadlines
3. BABJ elections
4. Adjournment & Announcements
- Questions, concerns and feedback